I saw 2 new hyd. valve blocks at an auction. They were stamped Cat 458-0448 -00. Is this a valid Cat part and what is it used for/on?
Pretty specific to the heavy mining industry as far as I can tell.
Thanks Ahart! There's also a bunch of assorted air filters for Cat and JD machines as well as 4 side plates for track chains. Don't know what good the side plates would be and would have to run all the part number to figure out what machines the filters are for. I'd imagine the hyd. valves are a small fortune to buy from Cat. but I don't know anyone with a 794 that might need one. LoL I am bidding on a welder and some welding cable. I made $300 in 3 days on the last welder I bought and this is a much better welder. A Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC single phase with cables and running gear. The seperate cable could go with another welder I'm selling in the spring, a Miller Big 40 with a Continental F163 engine. It runs like a top. I think with the 1st welder I bought and sold fast, it helped that I posted a pic. of a really nice 7018 weld and offered a welding lesson. Will have to wait and see what the Miller goes for.
The hydraulic manifold only fits a certain small range (17 machines) of 794AC OHT. Production only started at HRT100 and from HRT117 onwards the manifold changes to 500-8047. Probably obsolete parts.
Very odd there's 2 of them in the same auction. Wonder if Finning is getting rid of some old stock or it's from one of the coal mines that closed.