Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat It14G loader no steering and bucket wont lift

b dunn · 2019-10-21 12:36

Hi, I have a cat IT14G loader and the steering and bucket lift both quit at the same time.. Hoping someone can steer me the right direction to test this. Does the Gear pump run both of these? The machine will still move forward and reverse.

Replies4
  1. #1Mobiltech2019-10-21 14:31

    What’s the serial number. You should start with pilot pressure. And hyd oil level.

  2. #2kshansen2019-10-21 19:44

    Somedays I wish there was a way to make it imposible to post a call for help witthout first providing a S/N! Might just as well ask for help saying "I have a machne painted yellow and it don't work how do I fix it?" Sorry for ranting on you b dunn but those here tring to help spend many hours a day sometimes trying to help but get stuck asking for the same information each time. And if you are interested in some manuals for your machine try this link: https://www.servicemanualpro.com/?page=products&category=13&model=IT14G INTEGRATED TOOLCARRIER Note that Cat also needs a S/N for you to order, and no despite all the times some of us post links to that page we don't get a kick-back for momma Cat! Hope I didn't upset you and you do come back with the information so we can help, lots of Cat people here!

  3. #3b dunn2020-12-22 13:25

    Advise taken Kshansen the s/n is KZN00776 i have not been on due to sickness and still need to address this, any help is appreciated.

  4. #4b dunn2020-12-22 13:37

    Additionaly I made what i would call a pump whine before it failed..