Hello guys, I have a 2005 cat it28g that I'm purchasing a new snow pusher for. We get about 100" of snow a year but we're plowing at a couple inches or less everytime. This property has a couple pretty long pushes in it so trying to decide the best size. Currently run a 12' rubber edge without any power/ traction issue but am going to go steel sectional. I'm trying to decide between 12 or 14'. I'd like to go 14' to help the pusher stick past the loader am for better visibility since it's a tool carrier. The hoses and arms are right in the line of sight on the 12 footer but just asking around to see if anyone has pushed a 14' pusher with one of these machines. I feel it will handle it no problem at all, unless maybe we get a ton of wet heavy snow, however we never let our accounts get more than a couple inches and are usually plowing the minute it starts snowing or maybe an inch accumulated. I like the 12 footer for driving down the road if needed also, but it's only $350 more for the extra 2 feet on a brand new pusher and like i said, was hoping it would give me better visibility. Just seeing if anyone has any insight either way. Thank you
No replies yet.