Can anyone give me any input on is their a way to release parking brake manually on a John Deere 544k. I press the electronic button but don't do anything. Don't even sound like it's trying to. is the park brake located on the front drive shaft next to the u-joint becoase I tried to loosen hydraulic hoses in that unit to see if that would help.
Had similar problem on my WA320 couple years ago. I replaced both the relay and the entire park brake spool valve capsule with the solenoid attached. The diagnostics in the screen allowed me to narrow it down to those two components, if neither of them would have fixed it, the transaxle would have to have been pulled. You better post the serial number, the guys in the know will want it. Does the red dot go out when you push the button?
I'll have to get the number tomorrow, but no the red led stays illuminated, just replaced the touch pad this summer it acts like your not even pushing the button at all
I may have confused this with a different model and or brand. How ever if you follow the hydraulic line from the parking brake I believe it will go to a electric control solenoid. Does it have power and ground? Do not remember if those were 12 or 24 volts but you can power it up and go. Put a fuse inline. Did something like that to get one away from the loading shoot. I thank mine was on a 444 JD.
If your asking how to release manually, remove hose and hook up a manual portapower and pump it up untill it releases. theses are also known for seizing up and then in need of a rebuild,