I had a fellow wrench bender turn me on to a website that provides information on Cat/JLG telehandlers. Parts manuals, service manuals, bulletins, etc, a lot of good stuff at this site for Cat/JLG machines for those who own or work on them. When the page opens you have to select the region you're in using the drop down menu on the LH side. NACD = North America, LACD = Latin America, EAME/APD = Europe/Africa/Middle East/Asia Pacific https://onlineexpress2.jlg.com/CAGUI/default.aspx
Wow. I've always gotten to that site through SIS. I just always assumed that a SIS login was needed to access that site. Good to know, thanks!
That's what my buddy thought as well so he asked me to check it out as I don't have SIS privileges, I was able to go right in with no issue so one must assume that's it's been made public domain. Dang good resource.
doesn't seem to work ?
I also tried it and got an error message.
I had to fiddle with the address a little bit. the link stripped one of the "/" out when it tried to open. ultimately I got in with https://onlineexpress.jlg.com/
Good information doesn’t last too long!!! It was there for few months, now they hunted it down and yanked it!
Any one know any snorkel mechanic in tn
That works, got me there. Try the link above I just went there.
Well I did m, it took me to sign in portal of JLG website! It used to just open up! I don’t have JLG account!
THANKS!
i realize this may be alittle late for the original conversation, jlg does give you free access to service manuals, go to main page, parts and service, pdf manuals, they are factory tech grade, enjoy, i prefer to print schematics on the largest printer i can get my hands.
Swastik Corporation We Offer Rental and Sales OF Fork Lifts and all aerial work platform in india. for any need contact swastik corporartion at +91 8939895811
United Rack Solutions offers a variety of new pallet jacks. For a durable, economical hand pallet truck, nobody beats United Rack Solutions. for any need contact on my profile
This link seems to work for me - https://ole-se.jlg.com/CAGUI/default.aspx NOTE: You have to select your geographical location in the drop down box on the LH side before proceeding. NACD - North America LACD - Latin America EAME/APD - Europe/Africa/Middle East/Asia-Pacific
Yep. Started working again.
Working on a TH62 SN 4TM00482. Machine slow to move and aerated oil in transmission. Ran machine in neutral for about 5 minutes and checked the oil, it was over full and oil was foamy. Drained some oil out of the trans. Operated the machine and had to add oil back to get to the full mark on the stick. Cut filter open and found no issues. Checked pressure at the regulated pressure test point as it says in the Cat SENER5839 and there was 250 psi. Check forward and reverse clutches 225 psi. After about 45 min of messing around with trying to get to move it moved slowly than took off like it was support to and shifted through all the gears just fine. Checked the oil level and it was not aerated. Let the machine set over night and it would not move and oil was aerated again. Trying to think of how the oil could get aerated, Gasket to charge pump? Charge pump seals?
What transmission?
Cat 4 speed power shift
Possible pickup tube sucking air until it gets warm and seals itself? Just a wild guess.
Post your question about the Cat as a new thread and you might get more responses. Just trying to help.
Also, I know you said it is a cat transmission, but if it actually a Dana or Clark, call Hydro Mechanical in Westville, NJ. They are the gurus in my opinion.
Finally got the machine back to the shop. Removed the engine and transmission. Disassembled the transmission and found the torque convertor relief valve poppet valve stim was broke. This is a Clark-Hurth model 1106T12461-14. Thank you for the help.
Only after startup there is +/- 10 second delay before the functions controlled by the ground controller is activated. (boom, tilt est.) All pressures are in speck. Seems like electrical fault, any ideas what could be causing this?