Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT No Spark

B0B ยท 2018-03-14 17:36

I have a CAT GC30K AT83E00279. LPG It has no spark and no 12v to the coil. Does the 12v come from the ECU? Checked all the fuses

Replies9
  1. #1B0B2018-03-19 20:27

    Thinking a bit more on this wouldnt the 12 volts come from an ignition module? I work on mostly diesels now so I have to think about these things more. Anyone have a schematic?

  2. #2kshansen2018-03-20 08:02

    As best I can tell SIS, at least my version, does not include fork lifts so can't really help.

  3. #3Vetech632018-03-20 08:05

    Yeah, X2

  4. #4B0B2018-05-18 16:48

    Its a Mitsu 4G63 engine. Can I pull flash codes by jumping the connector?

  5. #5tool_king2018-05-26 19:30

    Bob what is you email address .I have some information that might help .

  6. #6B0B2018-05-28 14:46

    [email protected]

  7. #7tool_king2018-05-28 20:45

    Manuals emailed to you what I had .

  8. #8B0B2018-05-29 13:17

    Thanks!

  9. #9tool_king2018-05-29 15:02

    Hopefully they help you out .