Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat parts

1080 bobcat ยท 2011-01-30 14:47

Is there a web site you can look up parts for cat equipment. you cant look up parts on the cat web site like you can on case newholland.

Replies8
  1. #1GOINGBROKE2011-01-30 18:25

    The only web site that I have been able to find is the Cat Parts Store. You will have to get in contact with you Cat dealer and have them set up an account for you, depending on dealer you might be able to find a link off of there web site.

  2. #21080 bobcat2011-01-30 22:06

    I dont like the way you have to do it just to look up parts its all rigth if ordering online but i call the dealer to check to make sure they have it on hand to many.you time they say they have it on hand get there dont have it or pull wrong part i like to my own parts up because most parts men dont know what they looking at and try explain what you looking for most of them only know its yellow.

  3. #3BLconst2011-01-30 23:29

    Yeah, the partstore (it seems) is basically exactly the same thing that the counter guys have. Some times a little tricky to navigate, but when registered with your dealer it gives you price and availability and you can order and it will be sitting in will call. Does anyone know if Bobcat has this?

  4. #4koldsteele2011-01-31 09:54

    1080 bobcat..Not sure about this but I think Blanchard Cat in S.C. offers some sorta deal where you can even acess service manuals for a small monthly fee If you go online and fill out your request form dont tell them your in the repair business ,They will shoot you down ...Sounds crazy but my local dealers reason was I'm competition ...saying I would use part numbers and call aftermarket companies ...

  5. #51080 bobcat2011-02-02 00:14

    Some dealers got that mentailty some parts you cant get no where but the dealer

  6. #6Balavto2011-02-18 04:38

    Search on usedspareparts.net

  7. #7dieselmikey2011-06-17 16:01

    Im going to need some parts soon thanks for the info.

  8. #8Greg2011-06-18 09:08

    I have the parts books for all of my machines. That way I can either call the Cat dealer to see if they have them before I make the trip to get them or can go to machinerytrader.com if it is something I don't need for a few days.