Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat parts search frustration

brwesi · 2025-04-05 13:40

I have a 302.5C mini ex, GBB03516. It has about 3200 hours and has been a work horse. I would like to do some hydraulic pressure testing and have a complete set of gauges, hoses and adapters, except for the push to connect unit required for this machine. I have spent a ton of time on the Cat site trying to determine exactly what I need and don't come away with a high degree of confidence that I have identified the right part #. Any support this site can provide would be appreciated!

Replies4
  1. #1Zewnten2025-04-05 13:55

    Any hydraulic shop should know what the fitting is. I just tell them I want a CAT test port adapter, usually known as a sureflo quick coupler.

  2. #2pittsburgh cat man2025-04-05 14:00

    This what you’re looking for?? 6v4143

  3. #3brwesi2025-04-05 14:56

    Exactly what I am looking for! Thanks!

  4. #4brwesi2025-04-06 08:18

    I read this forum often and the knowledge shared here is incredible and very robust. Thank you all for your time and bring willing to share!