I am just wondering if anyone has had dealings with Vermeer . Do they still have parts for their mini excavators that they use to deal in. From what I remember Vermeer bought out OmniQuip's line of mini excavators and all their spare parts . I have a 535 and looking at pictures of Vermeer they sold it as CX234 it is identical . I sent an email requesting a new fuel tank cap . Go figure they aluminum top just disintegrated with age . Also did LIBRA S.R.L. were they the original manufacture
Honestly somewhat depends on what vermeer location you call. I have no love for vermeer, they seem to have trouble getting parts even for newer machines. Where possible try to get the original manufacturing part number... most of vermeer's stuff just seems to be repurposed/specialized equipment. But worth a shot, call and act like you have a cx 234 and if front desk doesn't know ask to talk to a technician. They can ship stuff, I'm in TX and have had better luck with the Buda location than the northern/ Hutto one. Good luck.