looking for specs or shop manual. made in japan has a few yrs. on it. was rigmaster not finding what i want online.
More info please? Engine tag or overall picture? I have some ideas but I don't want to be premature.
I believe this is the one petepilot is looking for info on. I tried finding info on SIS with no luck best I could do is this web page about it: https://www.cat.com/en_US/products/...diesel-engines-highly-regulated/18374087.html Well that sucks that link worked 24 hours ago! Next Try: https://www.cat.com/en_US/products/...diesel-engines-highly-regulated/18374087.html
i will get a picture and ser# up tomorrow got busy and forgot it today
Not sure why those links work sometimes but not others. Try this way: Do a Google search for Cat C0.5 engine, that is C "zero" dot 5 not C"OH" dot 5. Then there are a few links including ones to Cat. Those seem to work only sometimes, probably due to "Cookies" or some other crap on my computer. Here's one that is to a PDF of the spec. sheet hope that works! http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/content/Caterpillar/LEHH0559-00 Petepilot, Just for fun I think I found a good replacement for the C0.5, might need to make some minor mods to the mounting brackets: https://s7d2.scene7.com/is/content/Caterpillar/CM20170823-27569-21444
the super engine . got the inj. pump out today by trial&error put the whole works in in a can of 140 degree wd40 and let it soak it was gummed up so that nothing would move, after 2 hrs it began to to free up some , one barrel&plunger started working and one is still stuck also found one of the throttle control forks broken so gave up on it for today,think i might have broke that tiny little fork by pushing it to hard. View attachment 193591 View attachment 193591
I haven't seen the right angle to be 100% sure but I am 95% sure that engine would be called the Perkins 402D or maybe 402C. Google for service manuals on that model number and see if you can get what you need. If not look me up, I think I have one for the 403 or 404 which are 3 and 4 cylinder versions. Of course get that pump off to TPG for proper repair if you intend to run it long.
Don't take the pump apart if u expect me to work on it.. it costs extra, as your finding out w/ the segment. Where ya gonna get one of those.?? Lol
yepperr we would have to adjust the whole carrier
Well found a bit of info from the numbers on the tag:
And here's the info on Fuel system in those engines:
petepilot, if you need more let me know. I did check on the parts of the pump itself and does not look like the individual parts are available. Part number 11 does not break down to any of the internal parts and lists for around $750.00
a real wealth of info. sure could`nt find anything like this on my own. it`s possible some parts are available for this critter.have a friend who works on them quite a bit ,have to talk with him away from his work
bet some body somewhere has it
Well here is some not so helpful information about pumps. The list includes the C5M1-up but then doesn't say who to see about information!
Sent u a prvt msg Pete.
g got the message
some extra pics.
I should have just gotten this out of the motor and left the rest alone , think the one fork was broken to start with then i dropped one of the pins that hold the cam rollers on the floor and have`nt found it yet
Lol.. Looks like somebody got themselves a new paper weight.. see post #9
good possibility