Hello There As this is my first post here, I want to declare that it`s an honor for me to be among the experts like you. I hope I can make a strong connection with other members here and learn as much as I can. But the reason of creating this thread is: It`s been a while that I`m searching for a list of OEM manufactures that Komatsu uses their products on it`s own machines. E.g. Alison gearboxes or Cummins engines. These are of course obvious, but I need a more complete and detailed list of companies that supply Komatsu`s machines smaller parts. Specially Komatsu`s excavators and hauling trucks. If anyone has access to such information, I will be thankful if he/she share it with me. Thank you very much
Hi Mohsen I used to deal in Komatsu parts in Thailand mainly PC20s etc as very popular there. Komatsu factory makes excavators & they are the top machines for Thais. They also manufacture CAT & Samsung machines. Also a favourite is D4 CAT parts and a lot cheaper than most places as I used to import them. Let me know specifics
hi mate, you can check our site to get some information: https://www.ebicasting.com/ we are professional OEM supplier for excavator attachments.