Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT Quick Attach

adv.wastewater ยท 2009-11-29 23:07

What button releases the bucket? I just bought this machine and didn't know which button does it. It's a 262B.

Replies4
  1. #1CinOK2009-11-29 23:29

    Ok a am confused the quick attach works with a button Most use release levers on the mounting plate.

  2. #2CinOK2009-11-29 23:35

    My bad they offer a hyd release as an option.

  3. #3CinOK2009-11-29 23:51

    Since I spoke out of I felt I needed to check it out. according to the link below the locks are operated by a rocker swicth I can get the whole brochure to load with my sloooooooooow connection but heres the link: http://www.goldcoasthilift.com/equi..._252B_and_262B_and_268B_Skid_Steer_Loader.pdf

  4. #4GOINGBROKE2009-11-30 08:15

    I assume it is like my 252B. The Rocker switch on the left torwards the front. You have to hold the red safety lock on the switch and then move it. To lock again you move in the opposite direction. Make sure the bucket and loader surfaces are clean when you hook up again or it won't latch properly.