Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat Radio’s

hmearth ยท 2018-09-15 18:53

Hi I just got my new Cat 299D2XHP and it a good little toy but i have a problem with the radio in it. Model number DEA500 on AM it only jumps by 10 USA so it does not receive Australian AM radio i asked Cat but not much response so i need to know how to change the setting in the radio to receive Austraian Radio. FM works a treat and so does BT streaming. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1heymccall2018-09-16 00:03

    That's a Delphi, like in my Deere machines. Try this...

  2. #2hmearth2018-09-16 04:31

    Thanks mate I'll try any thing about now.

  3. #3Mark2502018-09-16 05:23

    which one is fitted to your machine I have instructions for all of these

  4. #4hmearth2018-09-16 05:55

    Hi mark250 Top one thank you

  5. #5Mark2502018-09-16 08:58
  6. #6hmearth2018-09-16 15:39

    A big thank you for this info