Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT Salesman from California

CatTractorDerek ยท 2009-05-19 10:09

Hello, I'm happy to join the Forum, let me know if you have any questions regarding Caterpillar Equipment. I sell the compact line for Johnson Machinery in Riverside California. Thanks, Derek B. Miller

Replies9
  1. #1Squizzy246B2009-05-19 10:24

    Hello Derek, Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums. I'm wondering how the new "9" series CTL's are shaping up?. We have quite a lot of discussion here regarding MTL/CTL undercarriages with many varied opinions and experiences. Its not likely you will need a flak jacket but a good sense of humour is essential

  2. #2CatTractorDerek2009-05-19 10:33

    The new CTL's are nice, I have sold a few since they arrived late last year. No problems at all with the under carriage. The rest of the machine is the same as the C-Series MTL.

  3. #3Cretebaby2009-05-19 11:09

    Howdy How did you find this place?

  4. #4CatTractorDerek2009-05-19 11:18

    google.....Looking for info on a Deere 244J, it brought me here. This is a nice site.

  5. #5assocpowertrain2009-06-15 19:51

    Hey Derek! Nice to meet you! Look forward to interacting with you on this site!

  6. #6MrElectric032009-07-11 19:14

    I recently just found the site as well, and on a strage note I used to work for Johnson in Riverside...is Mike P. still running sales over there? He was an awesome boss to work for.

  7. #7willd8r2009-07-11 21:11

    Good to met you. Better you represent a fine brand of equiment

  8. #8FFR19982009-09-03 21:29

    Glad you are on the site! I have a CAT 930G that's been having troubles, Im here hoping to get some answers. We are just at such a loss and its very frustrating.

  9. #9John C.2009-09-05 14:35

    Alex, About every broker on the continent is looking for those models of machines. Prices on them are climbing all the time right now. I'll know the recession is over when those machines slow down their movement to the ports and on over seas.