Triad Machinery is my employer. I've been turning wrenches for a living about 7 years now. I guess I'd call it a hobby before that as I wasn't paid. I graduated Wyotech in 2002 from the heavy diesel truck program. We are a distributor of Link-Belt excavators and log shovels. Also Tigercat, Kawasaki, and Terex construction, logging, and mining equipment. Based out of Eugene, OR. We service southern oregon. Triad services the Pacific Northwest through five branches; Portland, Prineville, Eugene OR, Tacoma and Spokane WA. For service; 1-800-342-6780
Welcome Nate. I used to work for Jensen Drilling Company. Their home office was in Eugene OR.
I was in Eugene last Friday. Did a job there on Rail America then drove up to Portland to catch a flight out.
Hello there i have 10 equipment and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about dry cleaning air filter is a good process to have my filters clean. Thank you in advance Daniel from Canada
Dan, I don't know how they actually clean filters when you send them away, but I know that you never want to use compressed air to "blow" the air out. You might mistakenly blow a hole into the filter and now realize it and you could dust your engine out.
CAT does has some recommendations for cleaning outer air filters on CAT's SIS web site. At my company, we are looking at a cleaning process/machine from Diversitech. We run a large fleet of equipment in a coal mine in SE Montana and are toying with the idea of cleaning the outer air filter while the oiler isservicing the CAT machine at the same time