I have been looking around for a 963 B or C models and i find something worth looking into and i call my local cat dealer and ask them if they have anything on this serial number machine and theyll take it but will not call me back or even look it up if im in the store. Im fed up with them is there another way to look up cat track loader serial numbers for cat facts with out my "local cat dealer"?
If you are looking for history on any particular machine you might ask some one in sales. Parts and service usually will not provide any service and repair information on some one else's machine. The sales department might have someone who may provide that. If you are looking for general information like year of manufacture just drop the serial number in here and plenty of us have access to that information.
Lovely thank you honestly I been watching alof of purple wave sales and wanting to buy one from a contractor other than from a dealership that's all
HI Joe, Can you tell me the year of the CAT 246 I just bought or any other info? 00246L5SZ04203 I am in search of an electrical service / Schematic next. Fuel gauge and the Hour meter are no longer operating. TIA. Looks like a great forum area. Glad I found it. This is my first CAT.
Schematic http://www.catsch.info/RENR2863.html This one is for earlier serial number, but, for what you're troubleshooting, it should be fine.
thank you very much for the quick reply
Here's the electrical & hydraulic schematics applicable to your Serial Number.