Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat Service & Parts Manuals

hooter ยท 2012-10-14 16:28

I have 60 manuals for late model Cat iron that I would like to sell. I don't need to get rich but the 4 "wholesale buyers" I met thru EBAY want to give me about $8/each! I'll shred or donate to charity first. Anyone have any suggestions? Bye the way, trying to sell manuals on EBAY is like root canal.

Replies21
  1. #1BlazinSS9342012-10-14 19:53

    Have any 416IT manuals??

  2. #2DPete2012-10-14 20:10

    Service manuals for D6R series II ser AAX1326, 623F ser 5EW 324, 613C ser 8LJ 1386. PM me with prices if you have. Already have parts books.

  3. #3Big Iron2012-10-14 21:06

    how about service and parts for a 320B sn 5br00839 pm me pricing if you have them

  4. #4jackie6062012-10-15 11:24

    i only want the part manual for Cat excavator and dozer,how much per one?

  5. #5hooter2012-10-15 14:47

    How's it going? I only have a 416B parts manual

  6. #6hooter2012-10-15 14:50

    How's it going? No D6R service manual. I have 2-613C/8LJ scrapers that I plan on selling in the next 60 days & will then have a service manual. Will stay in touch

  7. #7hooter2012-10-15 14:53

    Negative

  8. #8Jimbo2012-10-18 21:28

    How about a service manual for a D6H II, 3ZF6000? Thanks, Jimbo

  9. #9hooter2012-10-20 08:30

    I have 2-D6H/3Zf Prefix: Disassembly & Assembly Specifications; Sys Op; T & A; Schematics I'll take $125./each, thanks!

  10. #10Jimbo2012-10-24 21:24

    How much extra for shipping to 88201, and how would you like to be paid?

  11. #11Andrew_D2012-10-24 21:27

    Any 60/70/80 scraper books? Andrew

  12. #12hooter2012-10-25 17:28

    Negative!

  13. #13hooter2012-10-25 17:35

    US parcel post is only $10! Do you have a PayPal account?

  14. #1406Pete2012-10-25 17:55

    What do you have for a 953 B or th63 or 257

  15. #15Jimbo2012-10-25 18:15

    Sure do; Let's take this to PM's

  16. #16hooter2012-10-26 07:43

    I have a 953B parts manual. Will advise on serial# prefix Monday, thanks.

  17. #17hooter2012-10-26 07:51

    OK, what is a PM mean other than preventive maintenance?

  18. #18Jimbo2012-10-26 08:19

    Private Message. Click on my name, and a list of options comes up--you can then send me a PM that no other users can see, and will not come up on a Google search. Great for your Paypal address, and contact info you don't want to broadcast to the whole world.

  19. #19Eclipser20042013-03-23 14:13

    Hi. I have a 2002 Cat 420D IT that I would like a Cat 420D service manual for.

  20. #20DVSFarmer2013-04-12 23:38

    Me Too!!! 2004 420D Need service manual

  21. #21Danny K2013-04-13 08:13

    Looking for Cat e120b service manual?