Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat sis

illy ยท 2013-10-15 05:14

Hello Guys, I'm completely new to Caterpillar equipment and CAT SIS. I have received an inquiry from a customer for engine parts. He has sent me machine info which I'm pasting below. 323D chasis *CAT0323DVRAC 00330* SER.NO.GDC1344 DLR CODE AR NO 272-4739 BARE ENG HI IDEALE RPM 1980 MAXALT 2300 _____________________________________________ ARRANGEMENT 272-4738 ENGINE NUMBER G 32 F0-020 _________________________________________________ ENGINE TYPE G 6.4-110 KW-02 RATED OUTPUT 110KW/1800 RPM ENGINE FAMILY D06FD EC TYPE -APPROVAL NO.e11*97/681 A*2004/26*0664*00 Can you please read from this the... Machine model Machine SN Machine prefix Machine AN Engine model Engine SN Engine AN Can I find out which engine and engine arrangement I have via machine info? What is the procedure to root thru CAT SIS to find parts for this specific engine? Thanks in advance. Reagrds!

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2013-10-15 10:10

    The information is all there, you just have to know how to decipher it ................ Machine Model - 323D Serial Number - RAC00330 Machine Prefix - RAC Machine Arrgt - 264-8724 - Put the full machine Serial Number RAC00330 in SIS-web. Click on Systems & Components -> Machine Arrangement -> Machine AR. -> Parts identification . It takes you to 264-8724 General Arrgt. Engine Model - C 6.4 (mis-spelled as G 6.4 above) Engine S/N - GDC1344 (actually GDC01344 to be complete) Engine A/N - 272-4738 If you put the full Serial Number (RAC00330) into SIS-WEB then if you click on Systems & Components SIS all the information shown in every section will be for that particular machine "As shipped" from the factory.

  2. #2illy2013-10-15 10:17

    Hello Nige, thanks for your answer. I appreciate it!! ...and I will come back with questions... Regards!

  3. #3Divad h2018-06-26 03:35

    The Caterpillar SIS 2018 (3D pictures) complete set contains the full information on spare parts, repair, electric circuits and etc. SIS has been tested using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5/6.0 on these platforms: Windows 2000 & Windows XP, VISTA and Windows 7.