Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat SISWEB on Android

heymccall ยท 2014-03-07 19:08

A recent water line failure in my shop took out my only PC and the only reason to replace it, like for like, is for SISWeb access. Directly from Cat, I was told that they'll never support Chrome as a browser, so I had Chrome and IE10 on it. Has anyone successfully accessed SISWeb with any browser on Android? I really like the convenience of a tablet, and don't really wanna buy another laptop.

Replies3
  1. #1overworked2014-03-07 20:49

    I access from my phone all the time, when out on the road I try to find somewhere with free wifi to make it faster.

  2. #2powerjoke2014-03-08 00:00

    I have a hard time placing orders and getting prices from my Ipad other areas of the SIS work fine tho pj

  3. #3nowing752014-03-09 20:44

    Never tried android but I use my ipad but agree it does not work as well as computer. I just got a second laptop used on eBay and do a clone of the drive now you have a back up. Hope all is well on the burg my dad lives in plum.