Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat Skid Steer 246C

tedsaskin69 · 2020-05-30 17:02

Hi I have no bucket functions at all I can move right left forward back. The driver alert is flashing a sequences I think it 2212 and work tool is red please help

Replies7
  1. #1Vetech632020-05-30 20:54

    Sounds like your auxiliary hydraulics are engaged.

  2. #2tedsaskin692020-05-31 03:38

    I have no bucket functions at all I can move right left forward back. The driver alert is flashing a sequences I think it 2212 and work tool is red, Told could be the auxiliary hydraulics are engaged, not sure how to repair this.

  3. #3mg23612020-05-31 05:47

    Welcome to HEF tedsaskin69 ! CAT guys will need a serial number.

  4. #4tedsaskin692020-05-31 13:15

    How do I disengage the auxiliary hydraulics?

  5. #5tedsaskin692020-05-31 15:00

    CAT0246CCJAY2288

  6. #6Steve Frazier2020-05-31 15:40

    Welcome to HEF tedaskin69 Please don't post duplicate threads across forums, it makes things confusing in a number of different ways. I've merged your two threads here. Thanks

  7. #7tedsaskin692020-06-03 02:44

    I have checked the door switch, jumped it 2-4, arm rest switch seat, replaced alternator, voltage 12.0-13.3, went into diagnostic codes E571-2 E568-2 E391-1 E360-2 E875-1 Any help is appreciated Thanks..