I have a 226 and a 268 both seem to have bent rear left axles. I thought it might be a flat spot on tire, but even with new tires i have a thump while driving. Anyone else had to fix this?
Jack it up and set it on some good stout timbers and have someone run it forward and reverse. Should be able to see what is wrong. Could be bent rims.
Yea you could pull the wheel off and run the machine. Watch the hub and see if you are getting any runout on the hub. That will tell you if it is in the tire/wheel combination or the axle assembly. Has the machine had a hard hit on that tire? JJ
Do you have any pics?
I thought is was tire but we run solids. I got new set and problem still there. I will jack up and remove tires to see run out, bot machines live a hard life of breaking and asphalt grinding.
Ty-Cushion Tires?