Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat slope assist

rhatalski · 2026-03-13 16:46

I hate to beat a dead horse about slope assist but I have read and tried everything every other member had said about bad connections. I have a fault code 4651-9 blade fault service blade. If anyone had e a schematic on that part of the system that may be helpful. Serial number xkro4195. Thanks in advance for any help.

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2026-03-13 17:28

    This is a Code related to the blade inertial measurement sensor. See the attached troubleshooting procedure. You will also require an electrical schematic. Check your message inbox.

  2. #2CM19952026-03-13 18:10

    Welcome to the Forums RH! Glad to have you. You are in good hands with Nige and I suggest you follow all of his advice.

  3. #3rhatalski2026-04-17 15:19

    It has been a while since I have registered and replied but I just want to follow up as I have got this resolved today after chasing rat and squirrel eaten wires since the post. I have found some wires chewed through, but main cause was the 2 GS510 sensors on the blade, both were bad. Thank you Nige for the most valuable information you provided. These schematics will be coming in handy for the rest of the life of this machine. Again, thank you very much.

  4. #4HarleyHappy2026-04-18 10:08

    About 80% of problems on this site, are caused by wire eating **’s. I think I may start a country wide eradication, extermination business. Think I will call it Murder INC!