Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat stop angle bar gauging bar

Dgreen4298 · 2021-02-08 16:21

Looking for some tools to set swashplate stop bolts on a cat pump 8j6853 for 215 excavator 95z00480. The parts are gauging bar 3p1526, stop angle bar 5p3551. I can’t seem to find any and the pic I have are not good enough to tell what they look like. If I had some better pics I might be able to just make some but right now I can’t even tell how the are used. The gauging bar looks like a piece of flat stock with Strategically drilled holes. The stop angle bar I can’t tell.

Replies4
  1. #1Cmark2021-02-08 16:47

    That adjusting method is obsolete. The stop bolts were changed and special tools are not needed any more. I take it you have access to SIS? Click on media search and type in SEBD1840. For anyone interested, this is what the new setup looks like.

  2. #2Dgreen42982021-02-08 17:47

    Thanks. No I do not have sis. Is there a procedure number that I can look for? I can try to get it from the dealer. They don’t know anything about pumps, all they do is send them out to some magic pump shop and they come back fixed.

  3. #3Cmark2021-02-08 17:57

    I'll send you a PM

  4. #4Dgreen42982021-02-09 20:13

    Perfect thank you