Are there any aftermarket options to convert a 963C track loader with system one over to conventional undercarriage? And if so what does it change with the front idler setup? I once ran into a 953C that needed front idler bearings- it turned into a major project with all the linkage and pivots in those track loader idlers. There was no complete idler available ended up being around 50 pieces to put together. Side links had an update buried in old service bulletins requiring machining work to receive o-ring if I remember correctly. Now I’m looking at a 963C with worn out undercarriage and I am trying to avoid the same situation I ran into last time. Any info on this much appreciated. Thanks
Apparently it is possible to convert from SystemOne (now known as Cat Abrasion for some obscure reason) to other forms of track. See the attachment and revert back if you have any questions.
Thank you sir very helpful