Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT Th330B transmission problems

Baltoi Ionut · 2021-09-24 09:51

Hello everyone, I came back with a new problem with this device. The problem is the following, for a week I have been having problems changing gears. The problem manifests itself in the following sense: -I have the transmission in second gear, I turn the reverse to the forward position, and I take my foot off the brake pedal, the device does nothing stand still I accelerate the engine in the hope that it will move forward but nothing, I move the inverter to the neutral position and then the audible alarm starts to appear on board I try this with every speed but nothing, I try to turn the inverter and in the reverse position, the reverse alarm works when I do this but it does not move It is worth mentioning that when I move the second-speed inverter to the forward position on board, it still shows me that I am in neutral. Another thing since I bought it is the number one speed, which when I put the inverter in the forward position would have wanted to move very little forward, or a small jerk could be heard, but it did nothing Another thing to mention is that the battery is a little weak now due to low temperatures but the engine starts, can this be a reason? The previous owner said he changed the oil and filter to the hydraulics, what could be the cause? What I can say is that I try to use the diagnostic method by turning the key, I get a few error codes, but none of them are active, because after I turn off the device and turn it on again, the audible alarm does not start until I try again. I move forward or backward with him

Replies8
  1. #1Baltoi Ionut2021-09-25 02:34

    Ma poate ajuta cineva?

  2. #2Baltoi Ionut2021-09-25 06:46

    This morning I started the machine again, and I noticed that if I pass it directly in speeds 3 and 4 it works but if I put it in second speed the audible alarm starts to sound and in the first speed it does absolutely nothing If from speed 3 I go to speed 2 the alarm starts ringing again and if I try to go from speed 2 to speed 3 the alarm is still on and the N on board flashes It is as if gears 1 and 2 are locked, is it possible that it is a burned solenoid and, if so, where would it be located? Has anyone encountered this problem before, I really don't know how to deal with it

  3. #3BigWrench552021-09-25 10:04

    Sounds like a issue with your #2 clutch pack solenoid. What is probably happening is you have a short on that circuit and the ecm is shutting down the transmission to protect it. Someone more knowledgeable than me can confirm this theory if you would post your serial number.

  4. #4Nige2021-09-25 10:52

    Serial Number SLB01951 if the data on the photo attached to the OP is correct.

  5. #5Baltoi Ionut2021-09-25 11:26

    [QUOTE = "Paul Council, post: 997998, membru: 74035"] Sună ca o problemă cu solenoidul ambreiajului # 2. Ceea ce se întâmplă probabil este că aveți un scurtcircuit pe acel circuit și ECM oprește transmisia pentru ao proteja. Cineva mai priceput decât mine poate confirma această teorie dacă ați posta numărul dvs. de serie. [/ CITARE] Ei bine, este atașată o imagine a plăcii mașinii

  6. #6Baltoi Ionut2021-09-25 11:27

    [QUOTE = "Nige, post: 998013, membru: 23972"] Număr de serie SLB01951 dacă datele de pe fotografia atașată la OP sunt corecte. [/ QUOTE] Ce vrei să spui prin acel număr de serie?

  7. #7Baltoi Ionut2021-09-25 11:29

    I started it once and now it enters second gear, it's probably a short circuit somewhere do you think? But the first speed still doesn't work at all, I put the inverter in both the forward and reverse position and I'm not doing anything, could the solenoid be at burnt speed or where would those solenoids be located?

  8. #8Baltoi Ionut2021-09-25 11:31

    Under the telescopic arm if I lift it you can see the gearbox and there are 4 solenoids that are related to the speeds?