Good evening everyone I have a Cat TL1055 that I keep getting a starter relay above normal code on it when I hook ET to it I checked my fuses relays ground connection it all checks out good And when I make the starter engage it starts but then get no joystick function the handle held tells me X axis comm error It drives steers throttles up But once I shut it down with the key it won’t start back up with the key. Starter relay code stays active.
How about a providing machine Serial Number and details of the Code that shows up on ET in the form XXX-X.? It makes it far easier to look up information and potentially offer suggestions.
ET displays the code as 667-6 Engine starter relay:Current above normal. Serial number is 0T7802194
Hmm. 677–6 is Engine Starter Motor Relay Current Below Normal. 677-5 is for current above normal. No matter. The troubleshooting procedures are the same for both. The only difference is which Step of the procedure you start from. If you want an electrical schematic for the whole machine just ask.
Would you happen to have a location for the main starter relay I just want to confirm I’m looking at the correct one.
Sorry no idea, and I am offline so have no way of checking.