Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat V80F

bull · 2018-12-09 11:35

Does anyone know the part number for the hydraulic filter (not tranny filter) for a Cat V80F forklift? Can't get a cross reference from anyone of my parts suppliers and the cat web site shows the serial number is wrong when I know that it is not. I clearly see it on the machine and I put in the web site correctly (repeatedly). Thanks,

Replies7
  1. #1kshansen2018-12-09 15:22

    Is there any numbers on the filter you have now?

  2. #2Bluox2018-12-09 16:12

    Try a 1508 NAPA filter. Bob

  3. #3tool_king2018-12-09 21:25

    Caterpillar 92-2568; Donaldson P161413; Fleetguard HF6465 Baldwin PT9405 they all cross over to the 1508 napa

  4. #4kshansen2018-12-10 09:47

    I did a search for Cat V80F on the Donaldson site and see this: https://shop.donaldson.com/store/en-us/search?Ntt=CATERPILLAR V80F

  5. #5bull2018-12-13 22:59

    Thanks very much for all the help. Super help!

  6. #6kshansen2018-12-14 05:47

    So for anyone else seeing this post are the Donaldson filter numbers what fits your machine?

  7. #7bull2019-01-04 15:10

    I can't be sure. I used the Baldwin number that tool_king provided, but the Donaldson numbers do "appear" to be correct based upon the pictures of the filters. Thanks again to everyone for the help.