Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat wiring

partsandservice · 2019-06-18 18:59

Can any one help with a wiring schematic for a D5M specifically for the dash monitor. S# Five ES zero zero 3 6 six. Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Vetech632019-06-18 19:45

    Ok, I have never seen a serial number stated like that. My question is why?

  2. #2partsandservice2019-06-18 19:55

    Well I don't have specific permission to put my customers info out and about, and I don't want my customer(s) knowing about this excellent source of information! HEF I think stating it like that reduces bots and search engine results.

  3. #3Vetech632019-06-18 20:18

    That’s cool with me! I honestly thought that was bot-like which was why I asked. Please proceed.........

  4. #4Nige2019-06-19 03:54

    I can get hold of one. Send me a PM with your email address.

  5. #5Nige2019-06-19 16:25

    To the OP - you have mail.

  6. #6partsandservice2019-06-23 20:14

    Thanks for your efforts Nige but I never received just got messages that there was an issue and it would continue to try to sent it for a number of hours. I have checked the input wiring and seems ok. Just so happens that a 525b has the same monitor as far as part number goes and I happen to have one of those on hand. I am going to install and see if it works. I don't believe it has to programmed to machine but I am not sure.

  7. #7Nige2019-06-24 03:17

    No idea what happened. It left here fine. Does your mailbox have a limit on attachment size? IIRC that schematic is about 5MB. If you want me to try again PM me your email address, I deleted the mail while I was cleaning out my mail over the weekend. From memory I think those monitors have to be initialized when they are first installed.