Hello All , I recently purchased this machine with the right joystick not working at all . I was told it was pilot valve that went bad , I have spent numerous hours looking into this and have checked the solenoid at the valve and all solenoids at the pump . Today I checked the pressure at the pilot valve and it read 500psi . Can pilot control valves fail ?
Can you start with a Serial Number please. SCL-prefix.? Do you have pilot pressure at the joystick.? If yes, then maybe you need to get into the pilot valves themselves. If no, then maybe the electrics on the implement lockout side is where you should be looking. That would include the lockout switch itself and the door switch if the machine has one. If an electrical schematic would be useful then again that would require a Serial Number.
Scl01829 I do have 500psi at the pilot valve , I did check the implement lock out when depressed light comes on and I can feel the solenoid click at pilot valve itself . No door on this machine
There are a four (I think) solenoid valves the same 195-9700 Part Number on that machine. Just out of curiousity have you tried swapping the one on the implement pilot valve with one of the others as a test.? I sent you an electrical schematic BTW. Check your messages. Attached the parts breakdown of the hydraulic side of the implement pilot valve but I have a strange feeling that's not your problem.