I'm looking at buying a large tracked skid steer there is one for sale near for 19k. The issue with it is the aux hydraulics do not work. Does anyone have any idea of cost of that repair worse case. Also is there any other issues coming with these? I'm looking to use it mainly for moving equipment around with forks and mowing brush.
Plenty of history on that function. It will be one or other of two possibilities. Worst case scenario possibly both. The thumbwheel roller control on the joystick could be bad. To fix that will need a replacement handle because the switch is not sold separately. Price about $6-700 last I heard. The AUX ECM will have died. It's mounted under the cab floor and gets buried in cr@p and soaked in water. Unless the space under the cab is cleaned out regularly (which it never is) the ECM will eventually corrode and die. Replacement with an OEM part about $4k, get a replacement ECM from China and it will cost about $1k.