Was running machine and it lost all hydraulic function, remove pump and inspect pump coupler(ok),checked all fuse(ok),checked switch in handle(ok), install a gauge on the load sence hose on the pump and had 0psi,suddenly if I holded any function on for 10 sec the pressure would slowly rise to 1000psi and the engine rpm would raise and that function would move but be very weak,it only did that one time now it’s dead all the time.there is a solenoid on the pump just under the compensator I’m getting 6.5volt to it with the key on.parts book call this solenoid valve pump contrôle compensator,(not sure if it’s suppose to have 12v)I removed the spool on that solenoid and it move 1/8 of a inch when activated by the ignition key. I also found a solenoid on the front of valve block that would click when handle is drop down to activate hydraulic, i removed it and it move a 1/8 of a inch as well when activated.when it was working before it would raise the engine rpm when I would touch any lever,now it only raise when handle is dropped down and with the thumb toggle switch and with the boom left to right toggle switch but no hydraulic works.. nothing at all,tracks,swing,boom,blade
No replies yet.