I bought a final drive for my ex75ur The company wants me to prefill the hydraulic side of unit or the Warranty is void ...The gear side is full off 80/90...how do you fill it ...?
IIRC fill it through the casedrain port, that should give the internals sufficient lubrication until the motor fills up from the machine. The reason suppliers are anal about this is it takes such a small time to wreck a motor when they're dry
Ok ,thanks for that.Obviously I'm new to this excavator thing.Looked at the swivel joint and compared with another ex75 ur where the lines go..On my machine ,one drain line goes to the bottom Tee on the swivel device, obviously I'm new at this game,it's best to use the top drain correct?what I noticed and will change is where the the case drains go into the swivel joint.On the bottom of the swivel there's a tee where one of the case drains go .On the other side of the tee a line goes to the blade ,that's seemed wrong to me so I looked at another ex75ur and they had both drains going to this Tee. Would having a case drain line and line going into the same tee from the blade cause problems (blowing seals in drive)?
Absolutely will, casedrains only have minimal pressure if any and any obstruction blows seals or cracks the outer casting. The way the blade is plumbed I'm surprised that works properly. Plumbing both casedrains together is correct, the other fun part will be having the blade working in the correct direction with the lever.
Thankyou very much ,just bought this machine ...needs a good look over