YouTube - Caterpillar 385CL ME excavator moving a HUGE electrical box
Nice clean mosheen right there. . . What I wouldn't give to run something that size.
Believe me they are not that special to run.
Like EGS said....Just big and slow. Although it is cool the first time you get to run something like that.
He was operating from 6:00 am to 5:00pm , I was there the whole day and he didn't even take a lunch break!
Having never run anything bigger than a 330, I aquiesce to you experience. A few older operators I have talked to say the 345 is the best combination of speed and power; you?
if i was the labourer i'd be getting the $#@% outta the way. and if i was the operator i would be telling him to get out of the way. what happens if that thing slips and rolls over like it almost did. he finally got wise and half assed moved at one point.