Hi to all expert I am from Malaysia .. but I got a exavator from USA .. but now I encounter some problem I wish get a solenoid for PC120-6 .. but in malaysia here , the pc120-6 parts selenoid is not the same .. My block number is ..203062510 I just can find the parts for pc120 I found one very similar but it is for pc200 http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...=PC200+solenoid&um=1&hl=zh-TW&sa=N&tbs=isch:1 can it be use or not
Hi timothy, did you try komatsu usa website they mighty have an on-line parts book!
I just want to know .. if anyone encounter this online part book .. what is the url
Hi timothy, what is your machine serial number? I can call my Komatsu dealer and see if I can get a part # for a parts book for your machine.
Komatsu pc120-6 Komatsu pc120-6 70311 thanks
Ok, I'll see if I can get a part number for a parts book for your machine.
ATCOEQUIP thanks
Hi timothy, Parts book for PC120-6, s/n 65504 and up; Publication #PEPB008210 Hope that helps you a little.
where is the best place to get where is the best place to get is there any free edition
There may be a free source out there, just don't know myself. Do you have a Komatsu distributor in your region? They should be able to order the parts book publication for you.
They did help us They did help us but this is from USA .. the Pc120-6 they don't have this book ... the one the give us is the pc120-6 45000 the parts are different ,,,, any clue how to get it ...
Well, not sure how things work in your country, but even though your Komatsu dealer doesn't have the parts book, they should be able to order it by the publication number. I can order what we consider grey market machine parts books as long as I have the part number. Maybe it's different for your area. You wouldn't be able to order one from a Komastu dealer in the U.S. because each dealer is a territorial franchise. One thing you could try is sending an email to Rosco Distributors in Texas. They are a Komatsu parts exporter and can order parts directly from Komatsu. Be sure to included the publication number in your email. http://www.roscodist.com/index.html Manuals are not kept in stock at the distribution warehouse, they are produced as they are ordered by an outside contractor for Komatsu, so it would take a couple of weeks to obtain one, but if your going to have the machine for some time, chances are your going to need some parts for it so the manual would come in handy even if you had to wait for it.
Timothy, Give me your email address...I might be able to send you a parts manual (no charge!) in PDF format via email, if I have it. I will send it on Monday. Tony
thanks thanks My email is [email protected]
tim............that solenoid should work on ur unit...it is one of the six on the valve bank which has the ppc accumulator...u may have to change out the connector..or maybe not........
That means That means PC200 and PC120 is the same right .. but why is it PC120 USA and PC 120 Oversea is not the same ---- I will wait for the part book and have a look .. at all the deatils
Tim most manufactures use the same parts on different excavators of different sizes. As a rule of thumb a pc120 is a 12tonne machine 140 is a 14 ton pc 160 is a 16 tonne pc 200 is a 20 tonne pc210 is 21tonne As each market is different so may the machine size identification numbers ,but all machines may have common interchangeable parts.
Tim just as stock said a lot of the parts are used on different models.....u will see a lot of hydralic componets are the same....but the machines are not the same...the main differance in the usa and overseas models are the emissions....
Your problem is not a difference between the US and the rest of the world. You have a serial number break. The PC120-6 has several changes in pumps and valves between serial numbers. I saw three different pumps and five different valves in my time of working on them. Now the other part of the issue is that only certain serial numbers were sold as "Domestic Production" in the states. Most of the other serial numbers showed up because of the gray market imports. Komatsu does provide support for their parts network but it may take time to get the part in your hands and it will probably cost more than it should cost. If you have a part number, they will get the part. Good Luck!
part number part number is not shown on the parts
Tony Dear Tony- R u going to email me the part book
our machine is komatsu pc 120 excavator, it has a problem the swing got slow than before, i want help from expert, thanks...
HI Tony, Do you have a Parts and Service Manual for a Komatus PC340LC-7 in PDF format?