Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar 950e,b and f

Eihab ยท 2013-10-23 04:36

Hi, I want to know the differences between Caterpillar 950e, b and f. Wich is the best of them? I want to buy one -as a beginning- and establish a heavy equipment rental company. And what is the equivalent to it from the JCB and BobCat? Thanks in advance. Eihab,

Replies3
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-10-23 09:27

    there are equivalent machines made by Deere,Case,Volvo and Komatsu but nothing by JCB or Bobcat http://www.constructionequipmentguide.com/wheel-loaders.html

  2. #2Eihab2013-10-23 11:19

    Thanks Robin.

  3. #3Eihab2013-10-25 15:26

    I reviewed the link and unfortunately there is no information about Caterpillar 950f or e. And I hope to know the difference between them. I want to buy one of them and till now I didn't make up my mind, and speaking about about Caterpillar 950f, I noticed there many types of it, so does anyone know the how many type exactly from it? Thanks in advance.