Loader wont move until it warms up. I have the following service codes- 030-324.05, 079-070.03, 079-137.08, 079-299.13
Your Diagnostic Codes are as follows: - MID030 - Cat Monitor System MID079 - Hydrostatic Transmission Control CID0070 FMI03 - Parking Brake Switch - Voltage above normal. CID0137 FMI08 - Left Motor Pilot Pressure Sensor, abnormal frequency, pulse rate, or period. in other words the signal received (of whatever type) is outside the expected range. CID0299 FMI13 - Transmission Lever Position Sensor - requires calibration (sounds likely) CID0324 FMI05 - Action Lamp - current below normal. I would attempt a calibration of the transmission control lever sensor first.
Can I calibrate transmission control lever with the switches under arm rest, or do I have to get a tec out to do it?
Welcome to the Forums jpoteat1971!:drinkup You've got the right man to answer your questions. Nige has helped me with my BBX 953 several times.
Corey, you have all that info. I recall sending it to you before. Why don't you save me the trouble of downloading it all over again and email it to the OP..? If you still have it that is......
Nige I found the direction and speed calibration control procedure and two other transmission control calibrations you sent me. Email sent, check you inbox jobteat.
Thanks, it saves me from having to download it all again.
To the OP. If you want the Diagnostic Procedures for the rest of the Codes that you have present (030-324.05, 079-070.03, 079-137.08) drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send them to you.
Jpoteat, you have to make one more post before you have PM privileges. Make another one here.
I thank the both of you for the helpful information. I am new to this forum and will be using it