Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar D11T and a Komatsu D475A-5

glenlunberg ยท 2013-07-11 23:07

I already know what are the model of these equipments. Thanks to my friend. Anyway, this is a Caterpillar D11T and a Komatsu D475A-5. For me they're look good. I just want to know more information about them. Do you know any information about this?

Replies5
  1. #1Ross2013-07-12 18:59

    Are looking for info about the equipment or this specific picture?

  2. #2KMM4x42015-12-30 12:01

    Apparently is photo D475A larger than D11T. And still there is a photo?

  3. #3movindirt2015-12-30 14:32

    I don't think thats a D11, on Ritchie specs the 475 is close to the same size as a D10, I'm no dozer expert but that doesn't seem like a the right sizes for these machines, maybe its a 575? :beatsme

  4. #4heavydutydiesel2015-12-30 17:50

    Looks like an akt d10r

  5. #5KMM4x42015-12-31 06:14

    No. On a photo definitely not D575A is represented. It isn't similar to the 575th at all.