Hi, I needed some advise and help with regards to listing heavy equipment for sale, We are based in Sharjah U.A.E and deal in all sorts of Heavy equipment, namely Generators, Engines, Engines with Marine application (CAT, GM & CUMMINS), Fire Pumps and Hydraulic / Electric /Engine driven Winches. We want to get some international exposure thus wanted to get some guidance as to what will be the best possible avenue. Your assistance in this is much appreciated. Regards, Danial Pervez +97156-258-9567
ARE YOU PLANING TO START WITH NEW OR USED?
I don't know much about the marine industry but what little I've been around it there were individual sales reps that roamed geographic areas selling that type of stuff. If you are looking for and ad venue it seemed that Mascus was the big one in Europe and the Mediterranean areas of the world. CatUsed is also worth checking out.
Thanks you very much for the information John I will look into this. I have Used machinery and have been doing so since 1987 just the scope of the market has changed.