Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Trainer / Demonstrator

Danial Doherty ยท 2011-05-01 07:16

I just took on a Demonstrator / Trainer position with Caterpillar and i was wondering if anyone on this form was also in this position? If so drop me a message, i would really like to have a chat with you.

Replies8
  1. #1buddy6052011-05-01 07:25

    congradulation on the job. I am assuming you had to leave the big red machine.

  2. #2Danial Doherty2011-05-01 07:37

    Thank you!! lol The big red machine.. never heard that one before, but it fits!!! Yes i did leave, but I will still be working very close with them in the future.

  3. #3ben46a2011-05-06 12:00

    Ahh ya b*****d! I applied for that too, mustve made too many waves when i was there last. Good luck with the position!

  4. #4ben46a2011-05-07 22:11

    Did you ever meet Harold Riley danial? he was the last fellow to hold the position with them. I can probably get you in touch with him.

  5. #5motrack2011-05-10 00:37

    A good friend of mine and former co worker holds that job dealing with paving equipment. If you run across Craig Akins tell him Rob said hello.

  6. #6Danial Doherty2011-05-25 19:29

    Yes i have been dealing with Harold quite a bit lately. He is a mass of knowledge when it comes to equipment.

  7. #7jbernd2011-05-29 22:15

    Lucky SOB! That's the job I wanted all my life. Now I am too old and married to persue. I love to operate machinery and like to show off a little bit as well. Good luck on the new job.

  8. #8ben46a2011-06-03 18:16

    Yeah thats good, i was thinking theyd put you with him for a bit.