Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Caterpillar no 77 pull type grader and the largest of caterpillar elevating graders

miningtrucks ยท 2009-10-16 23:10

does anyone have any photos of the caterpillar no 77 pull type grader and photos of the largest of the caterpillar elevating graders

Replies2
  1. #1slagpot2009-10-17 02:22

    I use to work on a dairy farm in up-state New York. The owner had a pull type grader and used it once or twice a year. Dunno what model it was ,but it was a cat. I'll do a search of the net and see what I can pull up. About the grader...are you talking about the ones they use in mines for the haulage roads ? Slagpot

  2. #2miningtrucks2009-10-17 14:57

    no i am talking about the old caterpillar no 77 grader pulled behind farm tractors and the largest of the caterpillar elevating graders that were pulled behind tractors