I am looking for a 3024c engines, I need them for a CAT 232 skidsteers and skidsteers similiar. I know places where you can buy them for around $4900. The thing is, I have this machine up for resale, and I have to much invested into it as it is. Anybody know of any good deals out there for good used? Or maby even just the engine blocks. That would also work. I wouldn't mind buying many at once either. Also, an engine for a CAT 257. Again, A block would do as well. Cornie Neufeld Maquinaria Wiebe
Cornie, Did you get a reply from anyone on your question regarding engines, blocks and ??? I am in need of a bell housing, starter and perhaps turbo setup for the 3024c if anyone has any guidance. Thank you.
JT Services in Minnesota has blocks around $900 if I recall correctly. I am currently rebuilding a 3024c and they have pretty much all the parts I need.