Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CB in a blade

csx7006 ยท 2014-04-02 21:07

Has anybody installed a cb in their blade? I put a cobra 29 lx in my 140h.

Replies4
  1. #1RZucker2014-04-02 21:38

    I think its actually quite common. years ago my ex patner and I used CB radio as jobsite comms. Including some pretty decent Uniden hand helds. Itwas nice to be able to bitch at him while I was jumping hubs. LOL

  2. #2Deeretracks2014-04-03 01:03

    Yes, very common. You need a way to direct trucks where to spread w/o climbing down all day.

  3. #3csx70062014-04-05 19:19

    I am the only one in my company to have one installed. I dont know why lol

  4. #4Queenslander2014-04-06 04:32

    It is a requirement on most work sites here, that every machine is fitted with a UHF (cb) radio, along with a fire extinguisher and first aid kit. Cheers, Greg