Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cb534d

Jackie j ยท 2015-11-12 12:37

I'm working on a cat cb534d roller serial number Eaa625 travel issue. I'm getting a flash code 14 which If I'm correct relates to the fwd edc solenoid. The solenoid is new and still getting the code. Does anyone have any troubleshooting info or advice? I have found a few schematics but not sure if they are for this machine.

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2015-11-12 13:39

    You are correct in that the Diagnostic Code relates to forward propel solenoid. The solenoid is not detected, or is shorted to battery or ground. Possible causes for this fault include: Open circuit Short to battery Short to ground Faulty coil Poor connection I'll drop you a message that you can reply to so that I can forward you a copy of the complete diagnostic procedure for this fault.

  2. #2Jackie j2015-11-12 18:16

    That would sure be helpful and appreciated. I just have to figure out how to get messages on here now haha

  3. #3Nige2015-11-13 03:31

    It should have arrived in the inbox of whatever email address you used to register on here.

  4. #4Jackie j2015-11-13 06:52

    Ok, I got it