Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CCM 1/48 diecast Cat 666 scrapers

Gavin84w ยท 2009-10-23 06:16

Will be a while till it comes out but it is good news none the less. Looks like a cracker model and for my money has been modelled off some Tutor/Saliba machines which later became independent Construction machines. http://www.ccmodels.com/upcoming-666.html

Replies8
  1. #1alan627b2009-10-23 18:03

    Fan freaking tastic! I'll sell a kidney if that what it takes to get one! LOL! Hopefully it will sell for $300 or less....they'll hit a homer out of the park with that one! Thanks for the good news! Alan627b

  2. #2ronnie2009-10-26 21:39

    i liked the cat 245 shovel i got to operate 1 when i was young but it did'nt have a drop bucket i had to roll it over

  3. #3Greg2009-11-11 01:14

    I am saving my pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters for that D9 remote control when it comes out. It is a lot of money but mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn what a unit.

  4. #4Gavin84w2009-12-27 20:35

    You may have to find some other organs for what else is coming out Alan, 2nd version 666 is in the works too!!

  5. #5alan627b2010-02-14 14:07

    Latest pictures from the website, featurning the second version, with sideboards and rops cab. $264.00, better order one (or more) soon! http://www.ccmodels.com/upcoming-666.html

  6. #6Kwabbus2010-10-20 17:57

    CCM CATERPILLAR 666 are in!!! YES!!!! Unique addition CCM! COOL!! See the BLOG: http://classicconstructionmodels.blogspot.com/2010/10/666-models-have-arrived.html

  7. #7Kwabbus2010-10-30 09:33

    CATERPILLAR 666 Wheel Tractor Scraper [CCM 1:48] YES! [If someone has an original brochure off the CATERPILLAR 666 I'm still interested!! :-*] Wouter

  8. #8alan627b2010-11-13 14:57

    A 30 Year Wait Almost Over Mine's on the way and I can hardly wait! I'm looking forward to seeing some side by side comparison pics of the CCM and the excellent Black Rat versions. I have a feeling it's gonna be close... Alan