Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

certifications

carolina guy ยท 2012-12-03 19:37

hello all seasoned operators! My question is my wife sends operators to sites as temp agency employees for the local military base and we want to better understand when the super is asking for certified folks by that what is required to be certified?

Replies3
  1. #12stickbill2012-12-03 19:55

    A card saying they were trained and certified by a company or training institute.Close as I can get for you.

  2. #2carolina guy2012-12-03 20:42

    I understand a card that they were trained but it seems sketchy to me that there are some ways here to get certified but have no hours really. I guess I should have phrased it to the point is there a recognized amount of hours on hydraulic or non hydraulic when you would consider that person an operator instead of just a lever puller?

  3. #3TrentNz2012-12-04 02:50

    id say anyone under 2 years experience is a rookie, over is an operator.