Happy Weekend everyone. Was wondering if someone had some knowledge on old cessna valves on JD400 backhoes. this is a 2 spool unit and got a friend looking for a new one. 30200-58C is a cast number in the individual bank.
That appears to be the valve block for the stabilizers, is that right and what exactly is the problem with it? I think this number will work for replacement but I won't swear to it:AT62848 this section has no relief valves which I believe is normal for stabilizer use. http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/PartsSearch.aspx?PartNum=AT62848 If those plugs are actually reliefs, it would be a different section. The backhoe I looked up in parts had the valves all in one bank, is there any info tag on the backhoe itself? On second thought, I was thinking backhoe since you said backhoe, but that's the loader control valve yeah?
http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt I found this on jdparts.com. Looks identical and a good part number is AT29662. but can only find used ones and who knows what kind of condition they are in. My friend just says that his does not work. Didn't ask for more details.
Probably no pump pressure, lol. Pretty odd for neither section to work at all. In fact damn near impossible? Anyway, yeah that part number is for the whole valve unit, I think the sections are probably available, Boom is AT29938 and Bucket is AT29939 If you can, put a gauge on the pressure line to this valve first, see if you have anything at all. The pressure control valve may just be stuck open. Does the backhoe work then? The 400 is a just a hair before my time with iron.