Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Challenger C series scraper hitch

xkv8tor ยท 2014-05-05 22:08

Does anybody know who sells or manufactures the scraper hitch for a C series Challenger? Or does anybody have one for sale to hook to a Eject pull type? Thanks XKV8TOR

Replies4
  1. #1Cat 140M AWD2014-05-09 07:02

    I would contact your local cat dealer they should be able to find you one I've always asked them for stuff like that and they came up with it pretty quick good luck and welcome to the forum.

  2. #2big04cummins2014-05-18 23:34

    It's been my experience that most scraper brands use a different style hitch. I worked for a company that had 85C's with reynolds carry all pans we ended up building our own hitches for them.

  3. #3brieneqservices2014-06-08 16:37

    The company is AGCO their an ag manufactuer out of Jakson,mn I believe.

  4. #4deerert2952014-06-08 22:08

    I have a cat challenger hitch for an eject scraper it was on a 65d