Hello Friend how are you? me in my career to eliminate oil leaks in my Champion 720 year 1988. On this occasion, change the hoses (indicated in red in the attached illustration) that go from the master cylinders or brake valves to the hydraulic accumulators. One of the hoses was leaking oil and I changed it without problems but the other one, which I changed preventively, had all the pressure exerted by the accumulator and left me bathed in oil. Now it is with new hoses but I have doubts: Is it necessary to remove the air that was left in there? what is the priming procedure? There is a switch at the base of the accumulators, one of them is disconnected, the cable is cut ... what is the function of that switch. I send you a hug and always very grateful for your valuable help. Cesar
Please, i need your tips!!! Thank you!
I would guess the switch is a pressure switch, and either connected directly to a warning light, or to a module that controls the warning light. Does the manual say anything about hydraulic pressure warning lights and do they work? possibly brake or steering backup? The air in the hoses should flush out on it's own, no need to bleed air.
@Delmer thank you so much for you help!!! Cesar