Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Champion 720A Series V Transmission fill plug?

HeadsUpLLC ยท 2025-05-01 17:13

Can anyone point me in the direction of this 1998 Champion Grader Series V Transmission fill plug? I can't find it anywhere, only thing I see is the sight glass.

Replies5
  1. #1cuttin edge2025-05-01 19:02

    My 730 had the fill plug just above the sight glass

  2. #2HeadsUpLLC2025-05-01 20:26

    It has a fitting I unhooked but when I tried to fill it there it spit the oil back out.

  3. #3HeadsUpLLC2025-05-02 05:00

    Next option is to remove the sight glass and start to fill until halfway, and quickly replace sight glass.. I see no other option. Anyone else care to chime in?

  4. #4HeadsUpLLC2025-05-02 12:11

    Found it...left side of grader behind the door..remove panel and there it is

  5. #5cuttin edge2025-05-02 17:52

    Volvo has a filler like that, but it is between the cab and engine.