Hello everyone, I'm looking for the Parts Manual (Parts Catalog) for a Champion C110C motor grader . I'm currently restoring and repairing this machine, but I'm missing several parts. The problem is that I don't know exactly which parts are missing or their part numbers because I don't have access to the original parts catalog. I've contacted every Champion/Volvo dealer and parts supplier I could find, but unfortunately none of them has access to the manual anymore. As many of you know, the Champion C110C was produced after Champion became independent from Volvo , and the company no longer exists. Because of that, this documentation has become extremely difficult to find. Does anyone happen to have: A PDF copy of the Champion C110C Parts Manual? A printed copy they would be willing to scan or sell? Any leads on where I might find the parts catalog? Any former Champion dealers, mechanics, or employees who may still have access to this documentation? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been searching for a long time without success. Thank you very much!
A person who's family were owners of the company that built the compact Champions used to post on this forum but it has been several years since he last posted. I did a quick search and found Gary and Bryan Abernathy were the ones providing parts. It was from 2022. They had a Facebook or e-mail page, [email protected] . Also look under Champion motr graders on facebook. Hopefully this helps you. Good luck!
Thank you mister Welder!
Any pictures of it. We had one and it was a lemon. The dealer and Brian tried everything to make it right. I don’t think they made many. It was supposed to bridge the gap between compact and production sized graders. I would have loved for it to work as there are times when I could have used it. In the end. The dealer too it back and gave us a good deal on a volvo